Those federal judges on the Southern District of Texas have a sense of humor — and a couple of them can really belt it out:
Category Archives: Completely Different
Apparently, according to the German government, as revealed in this video, at least one of my sons is a hero:
(Hat tip: Crooks & Liars.)
Maybe we need to create the Order of the Sofa?
At times like these, we need America’s Finest News SourceTM:
- Media Condemns Biden For Baseless Claim That Nation Will Come Together Once Election Over
- Trump Files Lawsuit In Pennsylvania Alleging Election Officials Totally Disregarding His Feelings
- Conservatives Outraged After Finding Hundreds Of Votes For Trump Spray-Painted On Jewish Graves
- Newly Elected QAnon Congresswoman Worried She Selling Out By Working With Pedophile Cabal
- Texas Voters Line Up To Shoot Ballots At Local Election Range
- Georgia GOP Defends Hours-Long Voting Lines As Perfect Amount Of Time To Slow Cook Pulled Pork
I really doubt that anyone outside Miami-Dade will find this nearly as funny as I do, but I couldn’t resist posting Jamónton, the musical saga of Alejandro Jamónton – the founding father who brought the Cuban sandwich to America.
(Or as happy as it can be under the circumstances…)
Here, at least, is something to enjoy: