Apparently there’s already a raft of classic songs repurposed for the crisis….but most are not that great. Pointers to good ones welcomed.
Monthly Archives: March 2020
How amazing is it that some of the best organized and clearest info on how to manage ‘social distancing’ comes through the good offices of a professional comedian, Trevor Noah, in his 13 minute interview of Dr. Anthony Fauci.
I guess one thing is that so-called news shows rarely run segments this long.
Apparently this is making the rounds in France:
*Un avis de l’Association des psychiatres: *
* Chers citoyens: *
* Pendant la période QUARANTAINE, il est considéré comme normal de parler à vos murs, plantes et pots. Veuillez nous contacter uniquement s’ils répondent.
Which translates more or less to:
* Notice from the National Psychiatric Association: *
* Dear citizens: *
* During this period of QUARANTINE, it is considered normal to talk to your walls, plants and pots. Please contact us only if they reply.
Times may be tough, but at least we have The Onion’s biting headlines:
- GOP Urges End Of Quarantine For Lifeless Bipedal Automatons That Make Economy Go
- Restless Trump Can’t Believe He Stuck Inside With Nothing To Do But Be President
- Coronavirus Forces Landlord To Cut Back On Taking Care Of Building From 1 To 0 Hours A Week
- Self-Isolated Woman Going So Crazy She’s Started Talking To Her Spouse
…and my current favorite…