Got nothing interesting to say right now. Here are some links:
- David Weinberg finds that travel broadens the mind: My two days in Saudi Arabia
- I wish I had a need for one of these , or that these were easier to clean;
- Where's Glenn Greenwald's Pulitzer? (When presidential sermons collide)
- My brother is writing up a storm at HuffPo (NOAA Warned Interior It Was Underestimating Threat Of Serious Spill)
- ICANN's UDRP is (still) a mess
- Something bad has happened to Grant McCracken's web site.
- Crooks & Liars, Taser Use Is Out of Control. A 17-Year-Old Is Tased for Running Onto Phillies Field.
- Recently at Jotwell: Mary Fan, The Beautiful Struggle: A Prosecutor’s Redemption Story and Paul Ohm, I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
- This e-bay auction by the Republican Party of FL's of Florida Governor Charlie Christ's portrait is pretty funny (be sure to scroll down to the description). As of this writing there have been 78 bids.