- Stuart Green, iPhone, Gizmodo, and moral clarity about crime
- University of Miami is no longer Playboy's top party school
- Tor, the great F/SF publisher, they of the famous slush pile, wants your short stories
- UM's Health and Elder Law Clinic Wins Prestigious Public Interest Award
- Complaint in United States v. Shahzad
- Meanwhile, TalkLeft schools the AG on the rules of professional conduct regarding public statements in the Shhzad case
- Fonts are serious stuff
- Dan (at Nieman Watchdog), Institutional anemia cripples congressional oversight
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Michael on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Just me on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Truth Pants on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers