Over the years, I've developed an interest in naming and numbering. And, as it happens, I'm in the market for a new car (station wagon or the like) since the lease on my current one expires soon. So it's interesting to read that the US's supply of VIN numbers is running out.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- An End Without Argument: The New Judicial Politics of Legal History December 1, 2023 Steve Vladeck
- Major Contradictions at the Roberts Court November 30, 2023 Edward Rubin
- Fitting a Square Peg Into a Round Hole: The Myriad Problems with Using Make-Whole Relief To Remedy Breaches of Labor Rights November 29, 2023 Anne Marie Lofaso
- Towards resolving a Contradiction of Trust law November 28, 2023 Kent D. Schenkel
- Addressing the Modern Shamanism of Predictive Inferences November 27, 2023 Mireille Hildebrandt
- Estimating the Return on Investment in the IRS November 24, 2023 Leigh Osofsky
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021