This rap video featuring ‘Alexander Hamilton’ vs. ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ over the merits of centralized, government-fiat currency, versus decentralized cryptocurrencies.is surprisingly good; actually it’s very good:
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Michael on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Just me on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Truth Pants on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
A well produced commercial for BitCoin. Complete with BitCoin giveaway and all.
The only terms under which I would acquire a bitcoin were if I needed to flip it instantly to buy something not available otherwise, or if someone gave me one for free.