Congratulations to Elizabeth Montano, whose note The Bring Your Own Tampon Policy: Why Menstrual Hygiene Products Should Be Provided for Free in Restrooms is one of ten student papers to receive a Burton Distinguished Legal Writing Award. The Burton Awards are a “Non-Profit, Non-Commercial program, held in Association with the Library of Congress, with Lead Sponsor Law360 and Co-Sponsored by the American Bar Association.”
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Revolutionary! A big thank-you to Ms Montano for this contribution to the improvement of our civilized society.