Apologies, blog readers, but this announcement is for UM Law 2L & 3L students only:
I would like to hire a UM Law student to be my research assistant for 10-15 hours/week during the coming semester. If things work out we might continue into next semester, the summer, and/or next year.
The work primarily involves assisting me with legal research relating to papers I am writing on privacy and on Internet regulation.
I need someone who can write clearly and is well-organized.
The pay of $13 / hr is set by the university, and is not as high as you deserve, but the work is sometimes interesting.
If this sounds attractive, please e-mail me the following with the subject line RESEARCH ASSISTANT 2016 (in all caps), followed by your name:
- A note telling me
- Where you saw this announcement
- How many hours you’d ideally like to work per week
- When you are free to start.
- Your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your resume (c.v.).
- A transcript of your grades (need not be an official copy).
- If you have one handy, also attach a short NON-legal writing sample. If you have none, I’ll accept a legal writing sample (whatever you do, though, please don’t send your L-Comm memo).
Any other way to apply. Do you consider abroad candidate for this job.
[Moderator’s note: the web site associated with this comment has been disemvoweled]
University rules only let me pay currently enrolled students at the University of Miami.