One of my few achievements was getting UMiami to join Eduroam, the nifty university consortium that allows visiting academics to log in automatically to the internet supplied by all other member institutions. European universities were early adopters; the US is catching up. Once you get it set up on your devvice, it’s seamless; I’m using it now via the University of Amsterdam.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Revisiting Immigration Exceptionalism in Administrative Law October 4, 2023 Christopher Walker
- Turning NDAs into NCAs October 3, 2023 Charles A. Sullivan
- Complicated Continent: Pekka Hämäläinen and the History of Native America October 2, 2023 Anders Walker
- Shifting the Paradigm in Private Law Theory September 29, 2023 Gregory Keating
- Algorithmic Accountability is Even Harder Than You Thought September 28, 2023 Rebecca Crootof
- The Rise (And Fall?) of Neoliberalism In Tax September 27, 2023 Daniel Shaviro
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021