You might want to look at
- Digby, Used Up -Dave Obey's farewell is depressing
- Brian Leiter, Moral Skepticism and Moral Disagreement: Developing an Argument from Nietzsche (note the interesting responses)
- OpenLeft, Why Sestak's new ad is so devastating against Arlen Specter. Right-wing Politico seems worried
- California Dems are not sheep.
- Via Susan Crawford, FCC General Counsel Austin Schlick, A Third-Way Legal Framework For Addressing The Comcast Dilemma
- Steve Vladeck (too?) politely shreds Sen. Lieberman's disgusting proposal to gut the 14th Amendment's citizenship provision in Why the Terrorist Expatriation Act is Unconstitutional: Early Thoughts. OTOH Peter Spiro says it's a tempest in a tea bag.
- Marco Rubio now supports Arizona law, hardens immigration line. I have to presume that we're seeing here the first fruits of the 3-way Florida Senate race, in which firming up your base becomes more important than moving to the center.
- How a browser extension leaks Google history to Amazon
- http://xn——rmckbbajlc6dj7bxne2c.xn—wgbh1c/ is now a valid URL (it's an encoding of an Arabic-language IDN)