My old friend and Yale Daily News colleague Paul Bass skewers Sen. Leiberman … just by reminding us of the man’s record in office.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
I am gay and believe strongly in gay marriage. Up until now, I have strongly supported Human Rights Campagin, sporting their stickers and what not, but after they recently endorsed Lieberman, I will no longer support them. The war in Iraq concerns me much more than gay marriage, and HRC’s support of such a hawkish candidate angers me.