- The Brutal “Miami Model” for Subduing Protests
- Billmon has been visiting Egypt. Read about his train station and train trip from Cairo to Luxor. Both remind me strongly of one of my greatest travel memories. Egypt is special.
- Via SDFL Blog, Holland & Knight has raised local associate salaries to $120,000 per year. Miami tends to run behind the North East cities with higher taxes and living costs, but this helps close the gap.
- SDFL also has your Padilla case update. It seems the government won’t even give him copies of his own statements while in custody — on the grounds that the information is classified!
- Daily Kos Diarist makes the case that Bush Lied About Abu Ghraib. Interesting to see the “Bush lies” meme propagate and mutate.
Subscribe to Blog via Email