- The male:female ratio in the School of Communications is either 1:9 or 2:7 depending who you ask (the audience was 3:17)
- That didn’t stop the panel from being four white guys.
- The faculty in the School of Communications apologize to students for having a 10am Monday event which they assure me is “very early” and in fact “too early for most students.”
- It is very hard to speak in a courtyard when planes fly overhead.
- Many journalism majors go on to law school
I already knew they have an interesting faculty, so I can’t list that.