Lamentably Florida’s 18th congressional district remains one of several state congressional races in which no Democrat has yet announced plans to run. See the list of congressional races compiled by the DCCC.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Ok, ok, I’ll run (as long as I don’t actually have to be a resident of Florida or set foot in the state.)
geez, Florida has TEN congressional districts with GOP reps that are still unopposed? Where is the state Democratic Party?