Author Charlie Stross has some legitimate complaints that he addresses to studio executives.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Towards resolving a Contradiction of Trust law November 28, 2023 Kent D. Schenkel
- Addressing the Modern Shamanism of Predictive Inferences November 27, 2023 Mireille Hildebrandt
- Estimating the Return on Investment in the IRS November 24, 2023 Leigh Osofsky
- Spatial Inequality: The Reproduction of Racial Segregation Through School District Boundaries November 23, 2023 Sarah Schindler
- Ultramodern Undue Influence November 22, 2023 Tom Simmons
- The Making of Lawyers’ Careers November 21, 2023 Eli Wald
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021