A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Ana Branner on Thoughts on the Coral Gables Commission Election April 11, 2023
- David on Draft of Virtual Law School, 2.0 Now at SSRN
- Dan Riley on Attention Law Review Editors
- Dan Riley on 250 Miles North of Here
- C.E. Petit on 250 Miles North of Here
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,781 other subscribers
Prof. Bolling Explains the New US Constitution
This entry was posted in Civil Liberties, Law: Constitutional Law. Bookmark the permalink.