The law school has put the entire video of my installation into the Laurie Silvers and Mitchell Rubenstein Endowed Distinguished Professorship up online. Unlike my prepared text, the video version allows you to see the other presenters, including my good friends Vice Dean Patrick Gudridge, Prof. Jonathan Weinberg and Cindy Cohn, as they do their job and vastly exaggerate my accomplishments. There’s even a surprise guest appearance by Prof. David Abraham at the end.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers