You meet all sorts of interesting people at conferences. Here Obama Girl gets to meet David.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
So how tall *is* he, exactly?
Umm, sorry Perfessor, I thought I was paying attention…but who exactly is David?
I guess I fell asleep in class, sorry about that…some people seem know what is going on so I guess I missed the boat on this one.
Anyway he seems like a fine, upstanding young man, about six-four is my guess, not having watched any of Obama Girl’s videos unfortunately.
David is my 14-year-old son.
Ah I should have picked up on that.