- Crooks and Liars, For John McCain, Hating On Trial Lawyers More Important Than Equality & Fairness (and he picks on 14-year-old girls).
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
At least you’re honest– “bashing”. lol Ok. Let me follow the link trail and see what kind of rubberish you’re selling here.
George, you’re confused. Michael doesn’t do page markup in LaTeX.
Ah, but I do sometimes use the bash shell…
I followed the bash links. Rubberish, as expected, but it was fun.
“Ah, but I do sometimes use the bash shell…” lol