Ron Paul videos really are different. This one, Ron Paul Girl – Register Now, was apparently produced a couple of months ago, but it really is one of the odder videos of the year. And there's many more by the “Ron Paul Girl”.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Very horrible. Any sense of whether they are authorized or approved by the Paul campaign? My favorite quirky local restaurant has inexplicably gone Ron Paul crazy (http://www.cafestrudel.com/ ) and I’ve had to stop eating there in protest.
They claim to be independent. I have no reason to doubt it.