- Beware the angry Kos: Must… Control… Incandescent Rage…
- Funny (via Feminist Law Professors).
- Mario Cuomo gives a great speech.
- Florida Freezes Fund Withdrawals. (“Florida halted withdrawals from a $15 billion local-government fund Thursday after concerns over losses … prompted investors to pull roughly $10 billion out of the fund in recent weeks.”) I wonder how much Miami-Dade County lost here.
- Number of Cellphones Now Equal To Half the Human Species
- Decrypt Your DVD's Copy Protection with DVD43
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers