Digby, Hail Caesar.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
If you thought that was remarkable in some way, I need to buy you a subscription to my hometown newspaper so you can read the letters to the editor that get published. Here is one from yesterday:
Let governor choose his own Cabinet
That’s actually mild but I think the hot weather has induced a certain torpor in the secessionists.
Okay, here is another one that has nothing to do with subverting democracy but is sort of strange in its own right: