Photo credit: Russ Mundy
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Are these the crew who control the worlds domains?
Heck they look like a group from the local Sunday Lawn Bowls day who compete for a $5 Sponge Cake.
No, that would the voting majority of the ICANN Board, not the lowly nomcom.
(PS. There Is No Cabal.)
Question on the future.
If Bush expands the power of the presidency by winning the potential lawsuit for contempt by Harriet Miers, then will this power carry on to the Next President?
So, if Bush is attempting to create an “Imperial Presidency”, will the democrats inherent this power?
To quote Philip Jose Farmer, “One man’s nightmare is another man’s …. dream”
How many Republicans are currently all smiles, who will be crying and gnashing of teeth when
a. Hllary comes to power.
b. Obama comes to power.
I don’t believe Karl Rove has looked ahead two years.