- Washington Post, Absence of kosher donuts mourned
- New York Times, Kosher-for-passover gasoline (the theory being that using gas with ethanol is deriving benefit from corn, which is not kosher for Passover) [behind Times Select paywall].
- Jerusalem Post, Is marijuana kosher for Pessah?
- AP, Safety inspectors tell rabbi using bus as oven isn't kosher
- Chicago Tribune, China's plants clamor to go kosher
- Sun-Sentinel, Wine critic claims to have found good kosher wine.
Can you guess without clicking on the links how many of these stories are true, and how many are April Fools?