- Washington Post, Absence of kosher donuts mourned
- New York Times, Kosher-for-passover gasoline (the theory being that using gas with ethanol is deriving benefit from corn, which is not kosher for Passover) [behind Times Select paywall].
- Jerusalem Post, Is marijuana kosher for Pessah?
- AP, Safety inspectors tell rabbi using bus as oven isn't kosher
- Chicago Tribune, China's plants clamor to go kosher
- Sun-Sentinel, Wine critic claims to have found good kosher wine.
Can you guess without clicking on the links how many of these stories are true, and how many are April Fools?
I’m afraid to click!