Some recent political stuff to chew on:
- Ewards on Iran. Not-so-hawkish after all or adjusting his message to the audience?
- David Sirota describes how progressive Democratic Senators start learning to use the same blackmail tactics as the right-wing
- How the occupiers drive Humvees in Baghdad — not likely to win hearts and minds, is it?
- Will little things like facts (headline: “U.S. can't prove Iran link to Iraq strife”) prevent a US attack on Iran?
- George Soros is sometimes highly undiplomatic. But does violating Godwin's law mean that he's wrong?
- We have a new record! McCain Flip-Flops In 47 Seconds: Claims Success Is Not Realistic In ‘A Few Months,’ Then Says It Is