Having blogged David Brin’s worries about blackmail of today’s politicians, I can’t resist noting that the ‘Phantom Professor’ is worrying about the blackmail of today’s students when they become tomorrow’s politicians.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
But I’ve already accepted that merely by blogging my opinions I’ve scotched my chances to Run the World! *SIGH* (*wink*)
At least you didn’t get naked at Yale, well I’m assuming. I was on Ezra Klein’s lengthy thread that engaged in an online savaging of Hitchens, some of it extremely funny. The lead entry on the thread included an excerpt from a dinner table rant by Hitch in the best vulgarian style that I assume was recorded on the fly. With gadgets everywhere these days talking and getting naked can be hazardous. Yes, we are entering the Age of Blackmail – enjoy.