A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
This entry was posted in Completely Different. Bookmark the permalink.
Now I know for sure Pelosi had cosmetic surgery.
If Israel strikes Iranian nuclear facilities, 1) is this a violation of international law and 2) how should Pelosi and the Democrats in control of the house respond, particularly if the Bush administration does not condemn the action?
I hope these girls don’t mind roll-playing long walks to the restroom!