Good stuff piled up while I was out of it.
- How Rahm Emanuel Lost The House For The Democrats— And How Actblue, Moveon, Markos, Jane, Duncan, Howard Dean And A Host Of Others Saved The Day
- Robert Gates on Openness, Oversight
- Chief Justice Roberts speaks at UM (I picked a great day to be sick)
- Google Earth In 4D (time is the fourth dimension — this is not a joke); meanwhile, always behind, Microsoft Virtual Earth Debuts Optional 3-D Map
- Voting Technology and Security
- Picking a fight over health care
- All Non-Trivial Privacy Fears Come True
- Judge rules that a burrito is not a sandwich— could have come right out of my jurisprudence class…
- Meet your new chairman of the Republican National Committee
- Bush ‘proud’ that elections weren’t cancelled
- Judicial Watch Obtains Documents from Army Related to Halliburton Subsidiary’s No-Bid Iraq Contract: Newly Released Documents Raise Questions Regarding Involvement of Vice President’s Office
- Space elevators would kill passengers due to radiation exposure; the commentators at slashdot have some fun with this one
- Inmate Notes from Camp Nohardfeelingsmo
- Who is John McCain?
- “Women still account for only 17 percent of law firm partners, 20 percent of federal judges and 14 percent of Fortune 500 general counsels. And, at the current rate, the number of women partners won’t reach parity with the number of male partners
Actually, I'm still coughing a lot. Class could be hard tomorrow.
Aljazeera English has launched with a new website. They already have a great report on Darfur.
Digg it, link to it and spread the word.
A video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijsNmMZt9fc