Every new entering class brings with it new student bloggers. Pointers to U. Miami Law 1L bloggers (or 2Ls & 3 Ls missing from the left column) most welcome.
We Robot 2021: Sept 21-23
- Intellectual Cicada? Or, the WSJ Returns to the Theme that Law School Tuition is Too Damn High on
- You Can Drown In a River That Is An Average of Six Inches Deep (Part 2) on
- Fur Flies in Debate over ‘The Economic Value of a Law Degree’ on
- Revised Draft of ‘Fixing the Senate’ on
- On the Legality of Mandatory Vaccinations Rules for Highly Communicable Diseases on
Subscribe to Blog via Email