I knew these aphorisms:
- Lord Acton: Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely
- Anon: Those who recall Lord Acton’s dictum are condemned to repeat it
- Anon: Power corrupts, powerpoint corrupts absolutely
- Advert: Bad power corrupts, get a line conditioner
But now I need to add another one:
- Even a small amount of Decanal power corrupts instantly.
All power corrupts, absolute power is absolutely delightfull
I Think you have right…
…also a pretty good example of why it takes more than a spell checker to proof one’s writing.