Run, Jeb, Run! is exactly what I’ve been afraid of for weeks. And the more Cruella Harris craters, the more likely it gets.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Oh, so Senator Harris could be trusted to make sure we had a valid vote count in Bush v Gore, but she can’t be trusted to know where funds for her campaign come from? Interesting the selective way some people use math.
“He could round up $10-million in 10 phone calls or less”
Sounds like the perfect candidate to express the will of the people.