Digby thinks that GW Bush has lost face too often.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Uh…actually the post is by guest blogger Glenn Greenwald from Unclaimed Territory.
Then why does it start with the words “by digby”?
Probably a template setting. Digby may have set the Blogger template to include “by digby” with every post. Because he doesn’t have many guest bloggers he may have forgotten to re-set the template. I just wanted to give credit to Glenn Greenwald, who has several interesting posts on the NSA scandal @ Unclaimed Territory (http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/). He has also just set up a separate blog – NSA Scandal (http://nsascandal.blogspot.com/) to continue the story.