It's been something of an open secret, but the Dean has now officially announced the list of New and Visiting Faculty for 2005-2006. It's a long list, and a good one.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
It seems a mixed bag. Haar and Twining are solid. One may be skeptical of the two recent JDs although one at least has clerking experience and a Yale JD. The other, Gabel, doesn’t appear to have much credential for a seminar professor. Perhaps related, what do you think of the US News ranking of UM as 77?
Jessica Gabel is clerking for Judge Fay of the 11th Circuit, and Lindsay Harrison is clerking for Judge Gold of the S.D. Fla. and Judge Barkett of the 11th Circuit.