As an experiment, I will be closing down comments on all posts that haven't had any comments for a few weeks. The idea is to shrink the target for comment spammers — I had hundreds of comment spams over the weekend despite MT-Blacklist and I'm getting more than a little fed up swatting it all.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
I had the same problem this weekend. Any chance you could post the changes you make to MT in order to disallow comments for older posts?
I installed a very effective plugin called mt-close2.