- Good Kerry-won poll numbers
- Hullabaloo sees America's ex-husband
- Balkin explains why Bush's reference to the Dred Scott case is incoherent
- Literary cautionary tale
- Criticism of Bush's wooden performance
- Matthew Yglesias tries on tin foil hat for size. Brad DeLong eyes one too
- MaxSpeak says Bush is as angry as Howard Dean — but of course won't get the same media treatment (running the anger clip 50 times a day for a week). First Draft says Somewhere, Howard Dean is laughing. Angry Bear sees an Angry Bush (takes one to know one?). Wolcott would like less yelling.
- Robert's thoughts are less random than the NYT editorial board
- Get mad and get even!