Due to the increasing doubts about the reliability of the Deibold voting machines, Jeb Bush & Co. have made available a more secure alternative voting platform, the Florida Election Ballot online. Now, if you are a registered Florida voter or know how to impersonate one online, you can cast your 2004 vote for President using this new service.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Safeguarding the Healthcare System from Private Equity’s Potential Abuses December 8, 2023 Jessica Lind Mantel
- Why Relational Feminists were Right December 7, 2023 Ayelet Blecher-Prigat
- Costly Criminal Record Relief December 6, 2023 Jessica M. Eaglin
- Noncitizens as “The People” December 5, 2023 Angela Banks
- Government Contracts, Algorithms, and the Benefits of Trial and Error December 4, 2023 Lauren Scholz
- An End Without Argument: The New Judicial Politics of Legal History December 1, 2023 Steve Vladeck
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021