It's good to know that my research assistant is keeping busy while I'm in Amsterdam: Barsk: The Freezing Vodka Post
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
I believe your calculation should read negative 40.77 and not positive 40.78. in the following equation
500g EtOH/46gmol^-1 = 10.87mol EtOH/0.5kg H20 = 21.74 * -1.86 = -40.43C * 1.8 + 32 = 40.78
Thanks for pointing out my typos, however I think that the meaning of it was quite clear.