As the blog gets more popular (yay!) I'm getting increasing amounts of comment spam (boo!). I installed the Mt-blacklist plugin, but I don't update the list religiously and as far as I can tell it doesn't update itself. And the things that got through today (e.g. http://www.drugsexperts.com/ and http://hair-loss.hair-loss-cure.net/) were not on my five-day-old list. Is there some way — even a chron job? — to pull down a master list somewhere Out There and automagically merge it with my existing one?
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- An End Without Argument: The New Judicial Politics of Legal History December 1, 2023 Steve Vladeck
- Major Contradictions at the Roberts Court November 30, 2023 Edward Rubin
- Fitting a Square Peg Into a Round Hole: The Myriad Problems with Using Make-Whole Relief To Remedy Breaches of Labor Rights November 29, 2023 Anne Marie Lofaso
- Towards resolving a Contradiction of Trust law November 28, 2023 Kent D. Schenkel
- Addressing the Modern Shamanism of Predictive Inferences November 27, 2023 Mireille Hildebrandt
- Estimating the Return on Investment in the IRS November 24, 2023 Leigh Osofsky
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021