I've banned IP address 220.127.116.11 from posting to discourse.net after deleting a handful of Dadaist-seeming comments (e.g. “'Of course' is the cyanide of the mind”) none of which were objectionable in themselves, but all of which linked the plausible author names to sex sites. If this banning action causes any legit users pain, I hope they send me email so I can reconsider. I don't think the ban applies to email, just posting.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- On Moral Impact and Legal Practice September 21, 2023 Maris Köpcke
- Name-Dropping Government Agencies in Advertising September 20, 2023 Alexandra Roberts
- Rundle on the Rule of Law September 19, 2023 Hoi Kong
- Care Work, Gender Equality, and Abortion: Lessons from Comparative Feminist Constitutionalism September 18, 2023 Linda C. McClain
- Addressing the Harms of Bureaucratization in the Public Home Care System September 15, 2023 Medha Makhlouf
- In Search of Reason September 14, 2023 Jennifer Chacon
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021