I do not like it when my senses report things to me that are clearly false. I do not like it when staring at a picture induces seasickness. I do not like it one little bit.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Algorithmic Accountability is Even Harder Than You Thought September 28, 2023 Rebecca Crootof
- The Rise (And Fall?) of Neoliberalism In Tax September 27, 2023 Daniel Shaviro
- A Different Kind of Landlord September 26, 2023 Serena Williams
- Making Judicial Review of Reliance More Reliable September 25, 2023 Jill Family
- The Silent Heroes of European Legal Integration September 22, 2023 Sida Liu
- On Moral Impact and Legal Practice September 21, 2023 Maris Köpcke
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021