.@jaketapper with a remarkable 2-minute fact-check on @PressSec pic.twitter.com/GGjQ21GMUb
— Nolan D. McCaskill (@NolanDMcCaskill) January 31, 2017
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
even I can answer that, its a “ban” on people from those countries–not a “ban” on muslims. Not sure where the “gotcha” is…
Exactly, the current pause on immigration from countries that happen to be muslim-majority has nothing to do with “shut[ing] down muslim immigration.”