Now that the Inaugural has taken place, I am going to Brussels. The two facts are not, however, related: I’m going the CPDP conference and the EDRi privacy camp. Back in a week.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
You are lucky. The latest seems that he is going to leave any group within the United Nations that recognizes Palestine. So, goodbye security council veto – because that committee has recognized the PA… I think the Russian/Putin meme was a ruse and that our government has really been taken over by Netanyahu. Good times.