In a 100+ page ruling the Florida Supreme Court orders that eight Congressional districts be redrawn, including several in South Florida.
Here, via the Buzz, is the list of districts to be re-drawn (and, potentially, some of their neighbors too):
• District 5, held by Rep. Corinne Brown, D-Jacksonville
• District 13, held by Rep. David Jolly, R-Tampa
• District 14, held by Rep. Kathy Castor, D-Tampa
• District 21, held by Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Boca Raton
• District 22, held by Rep. Lois Frankel, D-West Palm Beach
• District 25, held by Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Miami
• District 26, held by Rep. Carlos Curbelo, R-Miami
• District 27, held by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Miami
More, maybe, after I plough through it all.