(Sticky until election day).
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Just voted and found this very helpful. I was literally scrolling through this on my phone as I voted. I ended up following your recommendations on everything except I voted for Fresen. For what it’s worth, I’m a libertarian and I voted for Crist. I thought Wyllie was the best candidate, but I really cannot take one more day of Rick Scott. Crist is right (today, at least) on marriage equality and marijuana and he’s not Rick Scott.