OK, technically yesterday, but even so: Romney: ‘I’m Not Familiar Precisely With Exactly What I Said, But I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was’.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Complicated Continent: Pekka Hämäläinen and the History of Native America October 2, 2023 Anders Walker
- Shifting the Paradigm in Private Law Theory September 29, 2023 Gregory Keating
- Algorithmic Accountability is Even Harder Than You Thought September 28, 2023 Rebecca Crootof
- The Rise (And Fall?) of Neoliberalism In Tax September 27, 2023 Daniel Shaviro
- A Different Kind of Landlord September 26, 2023 Serena Williams
- Making Judicial Review of Reliance More Reliable September 25, 2023 Jill Family
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021