I seem to have survived my trip to Oxford. Anything happen while I was away?
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Just closer to a default for Greece, closer to getting someone for the GOP front runner, Closer to the World Series, but so far everything and everyone is still in the blender and we don’t know who will come out ahead.
Ya didn’t miss nothin’ .
But we missed You !
Welcome Back !
UM Football continues its trip down Mediocrity Lane.
Oh, and Florida’s Republican voters think Herman Caine would make a fine President. They must really really really hate Romney.
I thought Romney didn’t participate in the event over the weekend? This seems to have actually been a much bigger rebuke of Rick Perry than of anyone else. My understanding is that Perry spent considerable energy on this event and came in behind Caine and virtually tied with Romney (who, again, did not participate).