Washington Post Ombudsman, part II: Froomkin Departs, Leaving Angry Loyalists And Questions (“Institutionally, The Post is now responding by circling the wagons … when I was able to start querying editors yesterday, a wall of silence was erected.”)
And don't miss the readers' comments….
- Brad DeLong, Washington Post Andy Alexander Says that It Is Dan Froomkin's Fault that Fred Hiatt and Company Fired Him
- Chris Weigant, HuffPo, Friday Talking Points  — Dan Froomkin's Final WashingtonPost.com Column
- Marcy Wheeler, Firedoglake, The WaPo’s Omerta on Froomkin
- Matthew Yglesias, Think Progress, Will The Washington Post Survive?
- Bob Somerby, The Daily Howler (scroll down)
- Kevin Jon Heller, Opinio Juris, Froomkin, Lord Carlile, and US Political Journalism