I think only celebrities make the cover of US magazine, don't you?
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Obamiwon said that families are off-limits. Please don’t disobey him lest he unleash media matters on you.
Maybe if you weren’t so completely and madly in love with Obama, you’d remember how many covers (yes, including celebrity mags) have featured Obama on the cover
But since you are still ignoring (or maybe you just haven’t heard?) Obama’s pick for VP, and explained in some pedantic professorial way for all us stupid people, how Biden fits into the “change” paradigm, maybe you’re just too busy to count them all.
Is it too late for Hillary?