These are only the highlights of the past week's bounty:
- McCain Google Bomber
- Should John McCain Be Investigated In Light Of Scott McLellan's Revelations?
- McCain happy to echo WH propaganda on Iraq
- McCain Campaign Responds To Senator’s Inaccurate Iraq Statements:20,000 troops are a 'verb tense’.
Bonus: Jack Cafferty On Verb Tense (wait for it):
- McCain admits it was inappropriate to fundraise using Petraeus picture.
- Jon Stewart Calls Out McCain for Hypocrisy on Supporting Veterans
- McCain's Katrina Record Undermines Criticism Of Obama On Iraq
- McCain continues to shift with the wind
- McSame: John McCain Offers Bush “Different Kind Of Republican” Pitch
- PageOneQ | Human Rights Campaign issues scathing report on John McCain
- McCain&Iraq: No One Has Supported Bush More
- McCain's Past Infidelities, Ongoing Sanctimony Haunt Him In Town Hall Meeting
- Talking Points Memo | TPMtv: McCain Leaves Fox Speechless
- McCain’s More of the Same
- Senate Intelligence Report Undermines McCain’s Claims That ‘Every Assessment’ Justified War In Iraq
- HurricaneMcCain.com explains how McCain is dissing Florida
I can't keep up with this.