A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
This Week’s Hot T-Shirt
This entry was posted in Politics: US: 2008 Elections. Bookmark the permalink.
I love political tshirts. I’m ordering one in addition to the 10 obama yard signs I just ordered after someone stole mine from my front yard.
Don’t worry howie it appears you are not alone…
well, i was worried enough that i reported it to the police. someone slashed 8 tires on my partner’s and my cars about a year ago we believe because we had antiwar stickers on our cars. i’ve had nasty notes left on my car windshield many times in miami telling me to take my stickers off and that i am antiamerican for having them. i won’t be intimidated by this latest incident w/ the sign, but i hope it doesn’t lead to more tire slashings…because it costs me a lot of money. i’ve had other friends in miami who have had their tires slashed because of progressive stickers too. it sucks people have to be like that.